RRB Allahabad has published the result of ASM (Assistant Station Master) and Trains Clerk Result and Document Verification October 2014. The Result for Document verification for the post of Trains Clerk, Cat-05 of CEN- 04/2010 & Assistant Station Master, Cat-21 of EN- 2/2008 on 08,09,10 & 13/10/2014
Download result, admit card and and Document verification date at http://www.rrbald.gov.in/res-2040904e.pdf.
Railway Recruitment Board, is going to conduct the written examination for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Exam 2014 on 15 June 2014. Candidate can download online Admit Card from Mumbai RRB website for group D call letter Employment Notice No.CEN 01-2014
Date of exam -15th June 2014
For more details candidates may visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 4155 vacancies (Assistant Loco Pilot – 2402 Posts & Technicians – 1753 Posts)
Pay Scale of Pay of Rs.5,200 – 20,200 (GP Rs.1,900).
RRB Bangalore Written Examination for Asst. Loco Pilot & Technician is scheduled on 15/06/2014, 29/06/2014, 13/07/2014 & 20/07/2014.
- There will be different norms of eligibility for all posts and all candidates are advised to verify their eligibility as per these norms.
- The minimum qualification is Class X along with ITI.
- Age limit from 18 to 30 years.
DUPLICATE CALL LETTER (E-Call Letter) @ http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card ALP Loco Pilot and Technician Exam 2014 download. ALP Loco Pilot Admit Card 2014 for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014
Schedule of common written examination for Assistant Loco Pilot and various posts of Technician-III against CEN-01/2014.
Date of RRB Exam 2014: Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar will conduct common written examinations on three dates (forenoon session on each date) for the post of
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and various posts of Technician Gr.III as per the following schedule in various centres in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Choudwar, Puri, Khurda Road and Sambalpur
- 15th June, 2014 – For Candidates whose name start A to H
- 13th July, 2014 – For Candidates who name starts from I to Q and R
- 20th July, 2014 – For Candidates whose name first letter starts from R to Z
- The candidates are being called for written examinations as per the alphabetical order of their names mentioned in their application form and the alphabet
ranges against these three dates of examinations
The admit card /Pravesh Patra/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticet would be issued by RRB Bhubaneswar . According to the following Schedule :
It should be noted that duplicate call-letter will be issued only to those candidates whose names exist in Master list of eligible candidates which can be viewed on this RRB’s website w.e.f. 02.06.2014.
Duplicate call-letters can also be downloaded from the above mentioned website of RRB, Bhubaneswar w.e.f. 02.06.2014 onwards. All such candidates who do not get the original call-letter sent by post, must paste their self attested latest colour photograph at the place provided in the
downloaded call-letter and bring one valid photo Identity card (Voter Card/Passport/AADHAR card/Driving license/PAN Card) in original with them for verification of their genuineness at the exam centre. Without this, the downloaded call-letters are not valid for appearing in the written RRB Schedule WE ALP & Tech (Notice_04-14) examination.
- 10th June, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from A to B
- 11th June, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from C , D
- 12th June, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from E, F
- 13th June, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from G , H
- 14th June, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from Remaining Candidates of A to H
- 10th July, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from I to M
- 11th July, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from N to Q
- 12th July , 2014 – Remaining Candidates whose name first letter starts from I to Q
- 17th July, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from R to U
- 18th July, 2014 – Candidates whose name first letter starts from V to Z
- 19th July, 2014 – Remaining Candidates whose name first letter starts from R to Z
Click here to print online admit card http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/.
RRB Mumbai Commercial Clerk, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Ticket Examiner Admit card Exam 6 October 2013 for preliminary Written examination for all the categories of CEN No. 04/2010.
RRB Call letter for Commercial Clerk, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector, Junior Clerk Cum Typist and Trains Clerk Details of Candidates Name Starting with Alphabet P,R,S,V & All PHP duplicate call letter will be issue on 03/04/05 October 2013
candidates who do not receive their Admit card/ hall ticket are requested to attend RRB Office preferably on 3rd & 4th Oct. for the 06/10/2013 examination for collecting duplicate call letters so that the candidates whose exam centre is outside Mumbai can reach the venue in time.
Schedule of Preliminary (I stage) Written Examination for Non Technical Popular Category (Under Graduate) for CEN.No. 04/2010 download http://rrbmumbai.gov.in/newpdf/written_exam_Schedule_04-2010_Eng.pdf.
Railway Recruitment Board, Patna
RRB Patna Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist / Commercial Clerk Application Status 2013
Candidate can check online application status by entering below information form at official website http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/applstatus.asp
Application Status for various posts under IRCEN-04/2010 have been uploaded
- Father’s Name
- Birth Date
IRCEN-04/2010 (Cat 01 – Commercial Clerk.)
IRCEN-04/2010 (Cat 02 – Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist.)
IRCEN-04/2010 (Cat 04 – Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist.).
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD, GORAKHPUR issued the call letter for NTPC Main Examination 2013 from the website http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
Candidate Information Search for 3/2012 (NTPC GRADUATE EXAMINATION)
How to Search RAILWAY Hall Ticket Exam 2013
Candidate have to enter roll number at below link to download admit card 2013
RRB GKP Online duplicate admit card for NTPC(graduate) 2nd Stage examination, CEN-03/2013
RRB Candidate Information Search for 2/2010 Category 03/04 (MAINS EXAMINATION)download RRB Allahabad Admit Card
Candidate have to enter WRITTEN TEST ROLL NUMBER(OLD):2013 at http://www.stardata.co.in/rrbald/
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Opposite to G.M./NCR Building
|Near Subedarganj Railway Hospital
|Allahabad – 211 033
|Phone – (0532) 2222541, 2222585, 2430471, 2430472
Admit card Railway recruitment board (Secunderabad) 2013
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM TO CEN No.03/2012
RRB Secunderabad CEN No.03/2012 NTPC (Graduate Categories).
SCHEDULE OF MAIN (2ND STAGE) WRITTEN EXAMINATION ON 18.08.2013 (SINGLE SESSION) For all NTPC (Graduate) Categories i.e. Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, JAA cum typist, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, ASM & Traffic Assistant
Stages of Exam. :-
(a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
(b) Main (second stage) written Exam for Cat. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8, and:
(i) for Cat. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 – followed by verification of documents.
(ii) for Cat. No. 5 & 6 – qualifying typing (skill) test followed by Verification of documents.
(iii) for Cat. No. 7 & 8 – Psycho (aptitude) test followed by Verification of documents.
Based on the performance of candidates in the Main (second stage) Examination and skill test for Cat. No. 5
& 6 /aptitude test for Cat. No. 7 & 8, the candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called
provisionally for document verification in the main list. In addition 50% extra candidates shall also be
called as standby candidates. Such extra candidates shall be considered for empanelment only if there is
shortfall in empanelment from the main list. During document verification, the candidates will have to
produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not
producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
(i) Candidates should note that their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely
PROVISIONAL and shall liable to be cancelled, at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in
case any inconsistency is noticed in their averments/ claims later.
(ii) Final allocation shall be made by the formula of Merit cum preference and medical standard
Written Examination (1st Stage) Results for the following posts of
Non-Technical Popular (Graduate) Categories
Name of the post Category No. CEN No.
Commercial Apprentice 01 03/2012
Traffic Apprentice 02
Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk 03
Goods Guard 04
Asst.Station Master 07
Written Examination (1st Stage) Results for the Posts of NTPC (Graduate) Categories of CEN No.03/2012. click here..
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD, GORAKHPUR Candidate Information Search for 3/2012 (NTPC GRADUATE EXAMINATION)
download Online duplicate admit card for NTPC(graduate) 2nd Stage examination, CEN-03/2013 from official website
candidate can print call letter / hall ticket by entering ROLL NUMBER http://stardata.co.in/rrbgkp/
for more information visit website http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
(Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways)
18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 560046
Tel: 23330378; Telefax: 23333453, 23334147
Website: www.rrbbnc.gov.in Email: email@example.com
RRB Bangalore Results of Common Preliminary Examination NTPC Graduate PROVISIONAL RESULTS OF CEN No. 03/2012: New Roll Number has been allotted to the shortlisted candidates. If the photograph, Name and address is correct in the call letter the candidate can attend the exam.
candidate can download results at http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/Results/RESULT%20OF%20FIRST%20STAGE%20WE%20-%20NTPC%20-%20CEN%2003-2012.pdf
7274 (Seven Thousand Two Hundred & Seventy Four only) candidates as detailed below have been provisionally short listed for the 2nd Stage examination based on their performance in the first stage written examination held on 02-12-2012.
The second stage written examination for the NTPC (GRADUATE) Categories advertised vide CEN 03/2012 dated 12.05.2012 will be held on 18.08.2013 as per programme given below
Cat.Nos Name of the Post Name of RRB Exam Date & Time
Date of issue of Corrected Call Letters 01,03,04,05,06,07 NTPC (GRADUATE CATEORIES)
18.08.2013 (SUNDAY) Reporting Time : 10.00 AM
16.08.2013 & 17.08.2013 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
The call letters indicating time & venue of examination centre for the written examination to the shortlisted candidates for the above mentioned categories are being sent to the address given in the application form.
Railway Recruitment Board / Bangalore will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. Those short listed candidates who do not get call letters or who have been issued call letters with wrong names, community, category no., photograph and free travel authority (SC/ST) may contact personally the office of Railway Recruitment Board, 18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 46 as per schedule in the table above for getting correct/duplicate call letters. Candidates should bring counter foil of the 1st Stage written examination call letter in original and 2 passport size photographs to receive corrected call letter.
RRB Allahabad declared the Result of Pre-written examination for the post of Assistant Station Master(ASM), Cat-21 of EN-2/2008 to be held on 18-August-2013 at Allahabad in evening shift from 15.00 to 16:30 Hrs.
Candidate can download ASM admit card from the official website exam to be going on 18.08.2013
click this url for RRB Allahabad results 2013 http://www.rrbald.gov.in/res-20130716sme.pdf.
RRB BHUBANESWAR Choice Filling/ Admit Card / Hall ticlet for INSTRUCTIONS FOR Main (2nd stage) written examination dated 18 August 2013
Download Notification from RRB official website http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/files/Instructions%20to%20Candidates%20for%20fillig%20the%20Options.pdf
Post Priority No.
Commercial Apprentice 3 (1 means 1st preference)
Traffic Apprentice 5 (2 means 2nd preference)
Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk 1 (3 means 3rd preference)
Goods Guard 4 (4 means 4th preference)
Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist 6 (5 means 5th preference)
Assistant Station Master 2 (6 means 6th preference)
CANDIDATES FOUND SUCCESSFUL IN PRELIMINARY WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF CEN-03/2012 NTPC (GRAD) CONDUCTED ON 02.12.2012 & 09.12.2012 BY RRB/BHUBANESWAR
[Please read the instructions carefully before appearing in the Main (2nd stage) examination]
1. Only one Main (2nd stage) written examination will be held for all the categories notified under CEN-03/2012 instead of four separate Main (2nd stage) examinations as mentioned in Para 1.06 of CEN-03/2012.
2. This main (2nd stage) written examination for all NTPC (Graduate) categories of CEN No. 03/2012 will be held on 18.08.2013 in one session/shift (morning) only.
3. Candidates need not to submit separate detailed application form at this stage. Application forms already submitted by candidates for 1st stage written examination to RRB/Bhubaneswar in response to CEN-03/2012 shall be treated as valid for Main (2nd stage) written examination also.
4. All the shortlisted candidates for the 2nd stage written examination are required to exercise their option for various posts notified under CEN-03/2012 on the space provided in the Call Letter by indicating order of priority.
5. All the shortlisted candidates for the 2nd stage written examination have to exercise their option in order of priority in the format given at Col.14 of the Call Letter duly filling a number by black or blue ball pen, as his/her priority in the boxes and handover the same to the invigilator at the time of written examination.
Example for filling of priority:
Post Priority No. Commercial Apprentice
3 (1 means 1st preference) Traffic Apprentice
5 (2 means 2nd preference) Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk
1 (3 means 3rd preference) Goods Guard
4 (4 means 4th preference) Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist
6 (5 means 5th preference) Assistant Station Master
2 (6 means 6th preference) 6. Candidate may note that mere exercising option does not confer any right to be considered for the post. RRB/Bhubaneswar reserves the right to allot the candidates, who are otherwise suitable and post as deemed fit, subject to the extent possible, to their options, merit position and availability of vacancies.
7. Option/Priority once exercised is final and no request for modification at later stage will be entertained. The options should be exercised very carefully before coming to the Examination Hall.
8. If no option/priority is exercised or any wrong entry is made in Priority Boxes, RRB will treat it as the candidate has no priority.
9. There will be an ‘Aptitude Test’ for candidates who will qualify in 2nd stage written examination and opting for the post of Assistant Station Master and further, such candidates will be required to submit a medical certificate from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma at the time of Psychological (Aptitude) Test.
10. There will be a ‘Typing Test’ for Candidates who will qualify in 2nd stage written examination and opting for the post of Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist.
11. Since no document/testimonial was called for with the initial application for common Preliminary Examination (1st stage) against CEN-03/2012, the onus of proving eligibility for the post concerned and the genuineness of their documents/other testimonials made in the initial application form shall rest with the candidate.
12. In case of any wrong/fake document/testimonial found later on during any stage of recruitment or even after selection, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and legal action may be initiated.
13. The call letters are being sent to all the shortlisted candidates by speed post/registered post..