RRB Ajmer INSTRUCTION FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION 2013
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD, AJMER INSTRUCTION FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
1. Furnishing of any false information to RRB or delebrate suppression of any information on detection at any stage will render the candidature liable for being disqualified and debarred from appearing in any selection or =
examination for appointment on the Railways and if appointed the service of such candidates is liable to be terminated.
2. Candidate must ensure that their name, father’s name, community and other particulars in their original Certificate must match with entries made by them in Application Form.
3. Candidate must bring following original certificates/documents for verification of the original documents along with a set of self attested Photostat copies.
(i) Date of birth : Original Matriculation/High School Examination
Certificate for Date of birth.
(ii) Educational Qualification : Original Matriculation/High School Examination
Certificate, Marksheet, Higher Secondary/ Intermediate Examination Certificate, Marksheet, ITI Trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT, Marksheet, Diploma, Degree (as the case may be) in support of their Educational/Technical qualification.
(iii)Caste Certificate : (a) Candidate belonging to SC/ST must bring original caste certificate of which a photo copy enclosed with Application Form and candidate must also bring caste certificate from competent authority on the prescribed form as published in Annexure -3 of CEN. (b) Candidate belonging to OBC must bring original caste certificate of which a photo copy enclosed with Application Form and candidate must also bring latest OBC caste certificate (not more than 6 months old) from competent authority on the prescribed form as published in Annexure -4 of CEN. (iv)Candidate belonging to minorities claming waiver of examination fee should submit ‘minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to minority community at the time of documents verification. (v)Economically backward classes candidate claming waiver of examination fee by enclosing photo copy of income certificate alongwith application form should submit original income certificate on the prescribed format on the letter head of the issuing authority at the time of documents verification.
4. Candidate working in Railway/Military/Central/State Govt. or in any Public Sector undertaking should bring original “No objection Certificate” indicating clear details of services of which a photo copy enclosed with his Application Form.
5. Ex Serviceman candidate should bring their discharge certificate/book in original along with self attested a set of Photostat copies.
6. If candidate fails to submit required original documents/certificates at the time of documents verification action
shall be taken to treat their candidature ineligible and no extra time shall be given for the same.
click here to download notice http://rrbajmer.org/emp_notice/INSTRUCTION_FOR_DOCUMENT_VERIFICATION.pdf